"We've achieved a lot so far and have a solid base upon which to build..." MD Fiona Macleod.
Job Vacancy – EC&I Craftsperson
Vacancy Reference: Vacancy Ref: EP0063
- Performing planned and reactive maintenance on a wide range of electrical, control and instrumentation equipment.
- Fault finding and rectifying problems on electrical, control and instrumentation equipment.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM’s).
- Working to the site safety rules and safe systems of work (SSOW).
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assisting with scheduled and unscheduled outage activities as required, to ensure all aspects of EC&I work are completed to program, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Completing accurate maintenance reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Developing and implementing engineering procedures, instructions, method statements, risk assessments and guidance documents.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience working in a fast-paced heavy process environment, often under pressure and working to tight timescales.
- Awareness of HV equipment including breakers, transformers and motors.
- Experience in fault finding and rectifying problems on DCS, SCADA and PLC’s.
- Ability to read and work from EC&I drawings / documents.
- Experience of working on Motors / Switchgear cubicles (MCC’s), control panels and wiring standards, Variable speed drives (VSD’s).
- Knowledge of calibration of instrumentation (Level, Temperature, Pressure, Flow etc.)
- The ability to fault-find and repair electrical, control and instrumentation assets.
- Experience / knowledge of safe systems of work including permit to work, method statements and risk assessments.
- Ability to engage and influence team members at all levels within the organisation
- A self-motivated individual thriving in a dynamic work environment
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent teamwork
- Effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Time served EITB or NVQ apprenticeship (or equivalent) in either an Electrical, Control or Instrumentation discipline area (essential).
- IOSH (desirable)
- Engineering HNC (desirable)
- Comp Ex qualification / willingness to complete the specific training required (desirable).
- BS7671 and Inspection and Testing qualifications or a wiliness to complete the specific training required (desirable)
The starting salary will be dependent upon the successful candidate’s skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications.
- Competitive pension option
- Bonus opportunity
- Employee benefits platform
- Electric Vehicle lease scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
About EP UK Investments Ltd
EPUK Investments Ltd (EPUKI) is the UK division of Energetický a průmyslový holdings (EPH), a leading energy group of over 70 companies that owns and operates assets across Europe. EPH group employ circa 25,000 people internationally, owns €16.7bn of assets, generating €8.6bn of revenue and an EBITDA of €2.1bn.
EPUKI was established in 2015 as the strategic platform for expanding the EPH group into the UK energy market. Since launching, EPUKI has made several acquisitions and now owns multiple renewable and flexible power generating assets in the UK and Ireland.
EPUKI has grown rapidly to revenues ~£1.5bn and EBITDA >£200m. We pride ourselves on an entrepreneurial culture and flat leadership structure where individuals (wherever they are in the organisation) can make a real impact on our business.
Our aim is to enable the UK and Ireland low carbon transition through provision of flexible and reliable energy supply. To achieve this, we will:
- develop, construct and acquire the right assets to support the transformation of the energy system;
- invest in our people and our assets to best respond to the changing needs of our sector;
- continuously challenge ourselves to identify opportunities, build our knowledge and develop innovative solutions.
To apply for this position please go to EPUKi – Careers